A Different and Better Consulting Practice
At The Intersect Group we believe that the marketplace is ready for a “next generation” consulting practice designed and built from the ground up around the following seven differentiating characteristics:
- Focused – We believe that being great at anything takes focus and practice. That is why our consulting practice is focused on only two things – helping the finance and accounting and information technology organizations of our clients succeed by improving the value that they deliver to their organizations.
- Value Driven and Results Oriented – All of our engagements deliver tangible results. We work with our clients to develop and deliver practical, realistic business cases to support strategic investment decisions.
- Objective and Independent – Our interests are 100 percent aligned with our clients. We don’t sell software or hardware or offer outsourcing or auditing services that might compromise our independence.
- Expert Led – Our consulting partners actively participate in client engagements. Our consulting partners have held leadership positions in several major consulting firms, including Arthur Andersen, Andersen Consulting (Accenture), KPMG, Deloitte Consulting, The Hacket Group, IXL, Ariba and Infosys Consulting.
- Intellectual Property Enabled – Our senior consultants have developed methodologies, frameworks and tools that we believe rival, and in some cases exceed, the value and impact of the intellectual property used by our competitors.
- “Playbooks” not “Cookbooks” – We recognize that although there is commonality in the problems faced by most companies today, every one of our client’s situations is unique. For that reason we have developed flexible, configurable service delivery “playbooks” that we can easily tailor to meet the needs of each client.
- Flexible Delivery Model – The combination of our experienced, senior consultants, our unique intellectual property and The Intersect Group’s robust staffing capability enables us to assemble a team with the right combination of skills and relevant experience for each client assignment.