Information Technology Assessments
Information technology assessments are often times completed as the initial step in developing a comprehensive IT strategic plan. We recognize that there are times, particularly around significant management changes or executive management’s desire to increase the quality and value of IT services, when an organization requires an objective, independent assessment of their function.
We have designed our IT assessment approach around these five key drivers of IT value. An individual assessment engagement could address some or all of the areas outlined below, depending on the needs of the client.
- Business and IT Alignment
- IT Capability Review
- IT Architecture Planning
- Sourcing Strategies
- Provide an objective, independent assessment of current IT capabilities
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for corrective action
- Provide a baseline for the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- A clear understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the IT function
- A baseline for identifying improvements and tracking progress
- Improved credibility of the IT function and better aligned expectations
Click image to enlarge