The Intersect Group (TIG) has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for the fourth year!
“The Top Workplace award is special to us because it’s based solely on the feedback of our colleagues,” says Rebecca Rogers Tijerino, CEO, The Intersect Group. “Our culture, driven by our colleagues, inspires us to succeed by serving our candidates, colleagues, community, and each other. It’s this engagement that drives our growth and helps TIG attract talented professionals who want to excel and have a great time working with people they like and respect.”
TIG makes it a priority to ensure their colleagues have what they need to be successful. Sometimes it’s time off to refresh and regroup. Other times it’s additional training or clearing their path. Either way, they make sure they take care of their team.
Chatter around the office:
- “I have worked for multiple companies that say they want to foster a “team” culture, but TIG exemplifies this…”
- “The Intersect Group truly cares about developing, mentoring, and retaining its employees. It has been a refreshing experience thus far and I could not see myself being part of any other organization.”
- “Everyone goes out of their way to make sure I have everything I need. It’s like a big family”.
- “Our leaders continue to invest in our growth and development.”
- “This is a team that likes to have fun (and a lot of it!) and genuinely enjoys working together.”
The Top Workplace list is based on the results of an anonymous employee feedback survey administered by WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement. The survey measures several aspects of workplace satisfaction and culture, including Alignment, Execution and Connection.
Our colleagues gave TIG high marks for our onboarding and training process, open door policy, and work environment in which everyone has the opportunity to share ideas. Not to mention the many workplace perks – from unlimited time off; to monthly All Star Winners recognition and an annual Legends Trip for top performers; to activities such as Pampering Day, a Dessert Cook Off and our not-to-be-missed company holiday party to wrap up the year. The spontaneous nerf wars that break out when we’ve successfully paired a great candidate with one of our clients, is one of the many flavors of icing on the TIG cake.